Your bathroom is one of the most (if not the most) important spaces in your home. You start and end your day here, and it’s one of the few places where you have some self-care time. Because you spend so much of your day in the bathroom, it only makes sense to turn it into a space you’d enjoy being in. If you’re reading this, you might be considering a bathroom upgrade or remodel. While renovating it can lead to stunning results, it’s not always feasible. You can still get the bathroom of your dreams without the hassle by upgrading certain elements and features. Here’s how you can modernize your bathroom with Aroma Sense:
Upgrade your shower head
Most of us can admit to the fact that we don’t really think about our shower heads too much. In the end, it’s only a water sprayer, right? Believe it or not, getting a new shower head can actually make a whole world of a difference in your self-care routine. Nowadays, you can choose from a multitude of shower heads with different features and technologies suited to your preferences. The Aroma Sense filtered shower heads collection have a variety of features that will transform your shower experience for the better.
- Type of spray head. Our filtered shower heads come in several different styles, including wall-mounted, handheld, jet wall-mounted, and rainfall. If you’re more of the traditional type, you can try out our wall-mounted shower heads. However, if you’re looking for a more luxurious vibe, you would definitely enjoy one of our handheld or rainfall shower heads.
- Increased water pressure. Being able to change the water pressure in your shower is a complete gamechanger. Our shower heads are able to increase water pressure 1.5 times greater than normal shower heads, giving you spa-like massage in the comfort of your own home.
- Contaminant removal. Equipped with a microfiber filter and Vitamin C cartridge, our shower heads also have the ability to remove contaminants like chlorine, rust, and other harmful particles, which is particularly useful if you live in an area with hard water that could dry out your skin and hair.
Add aromatherapy into your routine
In addition to the features listed above, you’ll also have the added benefit of aromatherapy with our shower heads and will always come back to a heavenly-smelling bathroom! Each comes with a Vitamin C shower cartridge infused with one of the following essential oils that you’ll be immersed in during your shower.
- Citrus mango. Start your day off with an extra boost of energy with our citrus mango cartridge! This essential oil is known for helping with digestion, heart health, and moisturizing and skin.
- If life gives you lemons, shower in them! Lemon essential oil is great for improving your focus and increasing your energy.
- Not only is vanilla yummy, but it can help you live a healthy lifestyle. Use this oil when you’re feeling stressed or anxious.
- You’ll find that you’re much more relaxed when using jasmine oil. It helps to calm down your mind and body and can even get you in the mood for some romance.
- Lavender oil will have you sleeping like a baby with its sleep-inducing aroma. You can also treat headaches, depression, and anxiety with this essential oil.
- This calming and refreshing scent promotes clear breathing and mental clarity.
- Feeling down? Pine oil will brighten your mood with its uplifting aroma by helping you to destress, giving you energy, and eliminating fatigue.