Wouldn’t it be nice if you could bring the spa home with you? I don’t mean a nice scented lotion either. I’m talking about a complete hydro aromatherapy experience. Imagine having warm, purified water massaging your body with the perfect level of pressure, aromatic steam filling your senses and pampering your skin with nourishing oils, and vitamins, all in the comfort of your home! Here are ten reasons why Aroma Sense will add the perfect personal spa experience to your home.
Our product features:
- Vitamin C: As the water flows through the vitamin C cartridge, any chlorine in the water is neutralized, and the PH is balanced.
- Micro-fabric filtration prevents residue and unwanted contaminants. The ceramic beads and microfiber filter ensure that your water is as clean as possible. Any sediment from the shower pipes is filtered out, as well as and heavy metals, fluoride, iron or rust. The ceramic beads help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Increased water pressure: The unique triangular spray plate design will increase the normal water pressure of your shower by 1.5x. An average shower head streams water up to a maximum height of 0.8 meters while the Aroma Sense shower heads can reach a water pressure stream height of up to 2.5 meters. It’s like a massage in your shower!
- Negative ions are concentrated in natural water sources and are scientifically proven to increase blood flow, relieve stress, balance pH, and facilitate breathing for overall mental clarity and well-being. Our unique design increases the negative ions in your water by 4x. As a bonus, the triangular spray plate design that creates the negative ions also reduces your water consumption!
Our aromatherapy scents:
- Lemon is high in antioxidants as it is known to detoxify the skin, relieve stress, and increase alertness and concentration. It can also boost your immune system and can help regulate your sleep patterns. Start your day with lemon for an invigorating wake-up call!
- Vanilla is known to enhance relaxation and alleviate stress. Vanilla oil has antioxidant properties that neutralize free radicals. It can help boost your libido, improve your mood, and even lower blood pressure. Mostly though, it just smells amazing!
- Citrus mango helps with acne and moisturizes skin, slows signs of aging, and boosts immunity. It is known to be very soothing for certain skin conditions and irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and insect bites. Mango oil is high in antioxidants and can help slow or reverse the aging process by reducing oxidative stress.
- Eucalyptus is the scent to reach for if you feel a cold coming on! This refreshing oil is helpful for cough, runny noses, sore throats, asthma, and congestion. Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and decongestant in nature. It also increases blood flow to the brain, giving your mental clarity an invigorating boost.
- Lavender is excellent for calming anxiety, helping you sleep, improving blood circulation, treating acne, and strengthening the immune system. In aromatherapy, it is most widely used for alleviating insomnia issues. Sleep well!
- Jasmine is helpful in increasing libido. It can also be soothing and helps relieve feelings of anxiety. It is the perfect choice for a relaxing shower!