When searching through dozens of skin care products and health supplements, how are we to find the right one? Fortunately, There is a simple natural ingredient to save us from all of those dilemmas that not only promises great skin, but has scientifically proven its results over and over. Experts say Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients available, especially for skin care. Here are 10 reasons why.
1. Promotes collagen production
2. Collagen aids in the growth of blood vessels and cells
3. Collagen gives your skin its firmness and strength
4. Protects skin structure and skin cells from UV damage
5. Improves sunscreen efficacy
6. Reduces Inflamation
7. Aids in creating scar tissue and ligaments, helping your skin repair itself.
8. Reduces hyper-pigmentation
9. Slows fine lines and wrinkles by slowing the rate of free-radical damage
10. New research shows Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, derived from Vitamin C, can even reverse DNA damage.