1. How can the Vitamin C shower cartridge filter in my aromatherapy shower head remove chlorine from water?
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) removes chlorine by neutralizing chlorine water. The chemical structure of Vitamin C has the ability to react with the chlorine that is contained in the water, creating non-harmful mild hydrochloric acid, which then provides mild acidic clean water that is ideal for your hair and skin development.
2. Has vitamin C been scientifically proven to safely eliminate chlorine in the United States?
Yes. Multiple tests have been performed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) and the United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service which have confirmed chlorine removal using Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
3. When should I replace the vitamin C shower cartridge?
The Vitamin C shower cartridge should be replaced when the gel color inside the cartridge filter becomes colorless & clear. Typically a vitamin C shower cartridge can last up to 45 days (for the handheld model) & 90 days (for the wall mounted model) depending on usage. Please refer to user’s manual for instructions on how to replace the cartridge filter.
4. What is the micro fabric filter?
The micro fabric filter is a cotton filter pad that is pre-inserted in the head of the Aroma Sense vitamin C shower head. It traps the residual rust, dirt & floating contaminants that may be collected through the water piping system.
5. Can I wash the micro fabric filter?
Absolutely. The micro fabric filter needs to be washed occasionally when you experience a decrease in water flow from the shower head or if the micro fabric filter has been clogged by residual contaminants. When the vitamin C cartridge filter is replaced, it is also advised to replace the micro fabric filter at the same time for optimal performance.
6. Why is the Aroma Sense aromatherapy shower head considered an eco-friendly product?
Aroma Sense has been designed with uniquely patented holes in the shower head plate which has been proven to conserve water by approximately 25%. These triangular spray holes not only conserve water but also release higher water pressure which produces a massage-like feeling when you shower.
7. What ingredients does the vitamin C contain?
The gel inside the cartridge filter is composed of vitamin C, natural lemon oil, distilled water, and dextrin. None of these ingredients are harmful for the human body.
8. How does the Aroma Sense shower head produce negative ions?
The Aroma Sense vitamin C shower head produces negative ions through the Lenard Effect which is created by the triangular spray holes from the shower plate. The effect is created when water molecules are applied to oxygen or carbon dioxide through the friction between a surface of the water and the colliding water, thus generating negative ions along the way. The Aroma Sense vitamin C shower head produces up to 421,000 pcs/cc (equivalent to a waterfall). Negative ions have been scientifically proven to relieve stress, increase blood flow, balance pH, and improve breathing.
9. What is the difference between the water pressure of the Aroma Sense aromatherapy shower head and a regular shower head?
An average shower head streams water up to a maximum height of 0.8 meters while the Aroma Sense shower heads can reach a water pressure stream height of up to 2.5 meters.
10. Is the vitamin C cartridge filter and micro fabric filter included with the purchase of an Aroma Sense shower head?
Yes. The Aroma Sense shower head includes one vitamin C shower cartridge filter and two micro fabric filters.
11. How do I install & maintain my Aroma Sense vitamin C shower head?
Please refer to the installation & maintenance webpage here.
12. How come I do not smell any aromatherapy for my Aroma Sense shower head? How can I get a stronger scent?
It usually takes around 1-2 showers to allow the aromatherapy to penetrate through the shower cartridge. If you would like a stronger scent, use a sharp tack or pin-related object to poke a sharp hole on top of your vitamin C shower cartridge. Please note that if you poke a bigger hole, the lifespan of the aromatherapy shower cartridge will decrease dramatically.
13. Why does the scent of the Aroma Sense shower cartridge disappear after a few minutes in my shower?
The reason that the scent of Aroma Sense vitamin C shower cartridge “disappears” is that after a few minutes in your shower, your nose adapts to the sensitivity of the cartridge scent. In actuality, the scent is still there, but due to a scientific phenomenon called sensory adaptation, your brain cells identify the common fragrance & begin to pay less attention to that particular stimulus and the scent starts to fade away.
14. What is the warranty for the Aroma Sense shower head?
The warranty for the Aroma Sense shower heads is one (1) year. Please read warranty instructions included in the manual provided.