Pumpkin Spice Latte Bath Bomb
Satisfy your fall cravings with this spicy relaxing bath bomb
- Cupcake Tin or Bath bomb Mold
- 3 1/2 cup Backing Soda
- 6 mL Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil
- 5 mL Espresso Fragrance Oil
- 1/2 cup Sodium Lauryl Sulfocetate (SLSA)
- Bottle Droppers
- 2 cups Citric Acid
- Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbs. Powdered Goat Milk
- 2 oz. Coffee Butter
- 11 mL Polysorbate 80
- Sunset Orange Mica
- WitchHazel in Spray
All ingredients can be purchased online here
- In a large bowl, mix baking soda, citric acid, SLSA and powdered goat milk until there are no clumps. To help break up clumps you can use your fingers or a sifter to mix it. You may choose to wear gloves to avoid messy mixing.
- In a microwavable container melt the coffee butter in 15-20 second intervals until completely melted. Use a spoon too combine the Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil, Espresso Fragrance Oil and Polysorbate 80 in the mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the coffee butter mixture into the dry ingredients and use a spatula or your hands to thoroughly mix.
- Once the mixture is completely combined, evenly split the mixture into three containers.To one of the mixtures add cocoa powder and using a spoon or your hands completely mix. To another container, mix in the Sunset Orange Mica. Leave the third mixture uncolored.
- Begin spraying each container with witch hazel, while mixing with your hands or a spatula. Continue until the mixture is able to hold its shape. Be careful to wash your hands in between mixtures as to not mix colors
- Being to place one of the mixture into the bottom of the mold or cupcake tin. Pat it down firmly with fingers. Proceed to add the remaining two colors in your desired order.
- Place a small amount of the orange bath bomb mixture into the opposite half of the bath bomb mold, until it’s about half full. Then, place more white bath bomb mixture on top and firmly press the mixture into the mold.
- If using a bathbomb mold, be sure to put the mixture evenly in both sides, slightly overfilling each side so that they stick together.
Allow the bath bombs to harden in the mold for 24 hours. When ready to use, remove from mold and place in the tub!
Gingerbread Bath Bomb
Indulge in the sweet aroma of this gingerbread bath bomb!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1 tsp water
- 6 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp castor oil
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk to combine all the dry ingredients
- In a separate small bowl combine oil and water together with a fork or whisk.
- Using a table spoon, one spoon at a time add the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Whisk between each spoonful.
- Once all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed together, it should resemble the consistency of moon sand.
- Pour and firmly press into your molds or cupcake tin. You can also use cookie cutters to get the gingerbread shape
- Allow to dry for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from mold and enjoy!