Have you ever considered using Aromatherapy? Aromatherapy provides a multitude of health and emotional benefits through essential oils derived from nature. It’s most certainly an effective, natural, chemical-free way to live a healthier lifestyle. How exactly can you benefit from it? You would be surprised at the the numerous health advantages this miraculous practice holds. Here are just a few.
1. Helps breathing ailments like asthma -Do you ever have chest congestion or trouble breathing? Just a quick dose of aromatic herbs & medicines can alleviate any nasal congestion and improve air circulation in your sinus.
2. Soothes muscle aches and pains
– Let’s say you’ve had a long stressful day at work or just completed a strenuous workout at the gym. Reward yourself with some aromatherapy to relax and relieve any muscle strains. These aromatic scents have a huge effect on mental & physical relaxation. The mental neurons in your brain will immediately transmit a message throughout your entire body to enter a state of tension free relaxation. Relaxation is important in our lives, for both our health mentally and physically. For decades, scientists and doctors have agreed that relaxation is an important factor in combating high blood pressure and heart problems.
3. Aids in reducing stress and anxiety – Whether your experiencing stress and anxiety with your job, relationships, or any other overwhelming situation you have going on in your life right now, you can find the serenity your longing for in aromatherapy. Aromatherapy actually influences specific neurotransmitters in your brain that contribute to regulating mood and anxiety.
4. Helps with insomnia- Do you ever lie awake restless? Do you find yourself tossing and turning throughout the night? It’s no fun; epecially when we all have our own priorities to tend to. There’s nothing quite as miserable as a long wearisome day of having to drag yourself through your daily routines because youre running off of no sleep. Thankfully, aromatherapy helps us to sleep peacefully. Aromatherapy is widely known to modify sleep. This is not only due to the relaxing properties of aromatherapy, but also because some essential oils have scientifically proven to effect the automatic nervous system and help steady your heart rate; So give it a try and take back those vivacious dreams of yours!
5. Improves focus and concentration – Are you guilty of grabbing caffeinated products in the mornings or on your way to work to keep you focused throughout your day? There’s definitely a healthier way. Why rely on unhealthy energy drinks and caffeine pills to keep you focused when you can use aromatherapy? Aromatherapy is a much healthier way to enhance your focus and concentration. Improve your performance in your important daily tasks naturally, without having to feel jittery or deal with caffeine crashes.
6. Improves memory – I’m sure you set alarms, write on sticky notes, mark calendars and perhaps even some bizarre things at times to make sure you remember important events, occasions and deadlines. We all have so many things to remember sometimes that you’d think we’d need a built-in flash card installed into our minds to make it possible. So the question is; who couldn’t benefit from this? Improving memory is definitely a plus for aromatherapy.
7. Enhances your mood – With all of the tension and mental strains we face daily, we all get down and even occasionally irritable at times. Overwhelming evidence has shown aromatherapy can enhance your mood. Your mood corresponds with your overall happiness, which is, by the way, contagious. Find balance and tranquility through aromatherapy and not only find yourself more upbeat but also more of a pleasure to be around.
8. Improves blood circulation and supply- Poor blood circulation can effect the condition of your skin, causing wounds or lesions to heal slowly. When you have low blood circulation you may get cold easily and your skin tone and elasticity can be impaired. Aromatherapy effectively improves your blood circulation and helps you to get your healthy, lively, glowing skin pigmentation back.
9. Reduces Inflammation- If you’re looking for a natural anti-inflammatory, aromatherapy’s got you covered. The essential oils used in aromatherapy can prevent and reduce inflammation caused from infection, physical injuries, burns, hormones, and more!
10. Relieves headaches- The crippling agony of a headache is something none of us wants to bear. Aromatherapy can help ease this pain. It can offer sufficient symptomatic relief and comfort, especially in sinus headaches.